- ► 2014 (19)
- ▼ October (6)
- ► 2012 (95)
Most Popular Posts
It is my pleasure to welcome author Mari Collier to my blog today. We’ll start out with a few questions. If you choose not to a...
Cheryl Tardif from Imajin Books is publishing my first novel, SpaceHive, in the summer of 2012. It will be in both ebook and trade paperba...
Sandra Miller Sandra Miller is a writer and lives in New York. Two times a year she watches Friends sitcom. She loves salsa. Use...
The Fascinating Eileen Schuh featured today with DISPASSIONATE LIES and other great novels ON SALE FOR A LIMITED TIMEWELCOME Eileen Schuh with me today to my blog. She is both a friend and fellow author, from the boreal forests of St. Paul, Albe...
Memorable Characters Writer's Workshop I went to my first writer's workshop last Saturday, put on by the Canadian Authors'...
Naz Sohni Uppal is the Radio South Asia Friday hostess of a show called Naz at Night that runs from 10 p.m. to midnight on World FM 1...
We all build walls and then we build bridges. Why build walls at all? Yoko Ono left John Lennon for 18 months and encouraged him to mov...
A Millionaire's Christmas by Brian Porter My 5 star review Christmas being less than two months away, and the unfortunate resul...
I'll be in beautiful sunny Vancouver when you read this, taking a long overdue vacation. I'll be back on Thursday, May 24th. Hig...
TODAY we think about romance once again, and the healing properties of love in the face of adversity or error. I gave my review 4 stars. ...
Thursday, October 3, 2013
Judith Hansen is commenter of the week
How many comments?
Five comments in one day!
- Where does the woman excited to go to work ... work? She must be a model, eh? These are all good suggestions.
- Nice! Interesting post for Edmontonians and us Michiganders, too!
- Because of all the hurt, we have built fences
to keep in the tears and to keep out the pain.
And they exist well past their purpose,
keeping out the love as well.
- Our loved ones are with us for too short a time. What good would hope be if it didn't include being with them again?
- Unfair! Right under the video on Christian weight loss is a picture of a delicious cinnamon roll! Yes, some churches need "Dieting for Dummies", LOL!
See if you can tell me which posts these comments are from?
For anyone who has all five posts correct I'll send you a $10 Amazon gift certificate. Please include your email address sent to me from my Profile page.