- ► 2014 (19)
- How to change a blue Monday to a super Monday
- Four Reasons I Love Sundays
- Walls and Bridges
- Diet for Christians
- The Grapes of Wrath
- Space Duct Tape and the Search for Ron
- INTERVIEW WITH THE OLD WEST'S ALISON BRUCE
- Killer Bees
- Alien Stories
- Making money with Facebook's infographics
- CANADIAN CHRIS HADFIELD PLAYS HIS GUITAR IN SPACE
- Kat Flannery and the State of the Union
- A clever, imaginative book...
- 3 of my most popular blog posts about writing
- 15 Easy Hints to Help You Become an Entrepreneur
- Battles of the American Civil War
- ▼ September (17)
- ► 2012 (95)
Most Popular Posts
It is my pleasure to welcome author Mari Collier to my blog today. We’ll start out with a few questions. If you choose not to a...
Cheryl Tardif from Imajin Books is publishing my first novel, SpaceHive, in the summer of 2012. It will be in both ebook and trade paperba...
Sandra Miller Sandra Miller is a writer and lives in New York. Two times a year she watches Friends sitcom. She loves salsa. Use...
The Fascinating Eileen Schuh featured today with DISPASSIONATE LIES and other great novels ON SALE FOR A LIMITED TIMEWELCOME Eileen Schuh with me today to my blog. She is both a friend and fellow author, from the boreal forests of St. Paul, Albe...
Memorable Characters Writer's Workshop I went to my first writer's workshop last Saturday, put on by the Canadian Authors'...
Naz Sohni Uppal is the Radio South Asia Friday hostess of a show called Naz at Night that runs from 10 p.m. to midnight on World FM 1...
We all build walls and then we build bridges. Why build walls at all? Yoko Ono left John Lennon for 18 months and encouraged him to mov...
A Millionaire's Christmas by Brian Porter My 5 star review Christmas being less than two months away, and the unfortunate resul...
I'll be in beautiful sunny Vancouver when you read this, taking a long overdue vacation. I'll be back on Thursday, May 24th. Hig...
TODAY we think about romance once again, and the healing properties of love in the face of adversity or error. I gave my review 4 stars. ...
Monday, September 30, 2013
|Woman excited to be going to work|
Why do we hear about Blue Monday?
- What adventure may lie ahead?
How do you start YOUR work week?
- Set your alarm 30 minutes early
- Get to work 30 minutes early
- Forward your office phone
- Review last week's notes
- Plan your day
- Check your calendar
- What three goals do you have for the week?
- Do something early
- Attack that email
- Clean up your desk
- Prepare for the day, plan that meeting, gather supplies
- Better yet, prepare for the week
- Smile and enjoy your cup of coffee or orange juice
- Attitude is everything. Put on a positive attitude and go kick a**!!!
- Try this forward thinking to plan the rest of your week, too
You can take a walk at lunchtime
Don't forget to pack a healthy lunch
Sit on a park bench when the weather permits
Feed the pigeons
Come back to the office refreshed
If you work at home, get out, take a break
How do YOU change a blue Monday
To a super Monday??? Let's hear from all those enthusiastic workers out there.
Enjoy the video - Monday Monday from the 1960s by the Mamas and Papas