- ► 2014 (19)
- Radio talk show hostess Naz Sohni Uppal
- Norse origin of the name Friday
- "Killer" bees
- June 15 in Denmark History
- Canada, My Home and Native Land
- Who I am and having FUN
- 5 Maybe Surprising Things You Didn't Know About Me...
- Fire in Moscow
- Kenna McKinnon: Sample of SpaceHive - Wet Your Whi...
- Just for Canadians
- Russian Satire: Predictions for 2013
- O Canada, our True North Strong and Free
- COMMENT OF THE DAY
- ▼ June (13)
- ► 2012 (95)
Most Popular Posts
Cheryl Tardif from Imajin Books is publishing my first novel, SpaceHive, in the summer of 2012. It will be in both ebook and trade paperba...
The Fascinating Eileen Schuh featured today with DISPASSIONATE LIES and other great novels ON SALE FOR A LIMITED TIMEWELCOME Eileen Schuh with me today to my blog. She is both a friend and fellow author, from the boreal forests of St. Paul, Albe...
Sandra Miller Sandra Miller is a writer and lives in New York. Two times a year she watches Friends sitcom. She loves salsa. Use...
Memorable Characters Writer's Workshop I went to my first writer's workshop last Saturday, put on by the Canadian Authors'...
A Millionaire's Christmas by Brian Porter My 5 star review Christmas being less than two months away, and the unfortunate resul...
Let's follow Annie Hansen -- "I do like a strong female lead"...schizophrenic young woman private eye. On Sale for ...
Morgen Bailey biography Based in Northamptonshire, England, Morgen Bailey (“Morgen with an E”) is a prolific blogger, podcaste...
India figures large in my sci-fi fantasy novel, SpaceHive, appropr iate for boys and girls 10 - 14 years old and available on Amazon wo...
Naz Sohni Uppal is the Radio South Asia Friday hostess of a show called Naz at Night that runs from 10 p.m. to midnight on World FM 1...
TODAY we think about romance once again, and the healing properties of love in the face of adversity or error. I gave my review 4 stars. ...
Thursday, June 6, 2013
- I was born the year before WWII ended, making me a War Baby, just before the Baby Boomers, so I'm not responsible for the Boom!
Soldiers and helicopter
- My oldest son was born in 1963 when I was 17 and unmarried, and I gave him up for adoption. He found me in 2001, the year of 9/11, on Valentine's Day.
Boy holding heart
- I like to study boxing and karate at Panther Gym a few blocks away, and they accommodate the lessons to suit my age and damaged neck.
Blue boxing gloves
- One of my brothers received the Order of Canada before he retired from the Armed Forces.
Canadian flag, Ottawa, Canada
- I'm going on vacation next Wednesday morning, from June 12 - 27, to Michigan, USA to visit friends.
Plane flying over clouds The bald eagle, symbol of USA
WHEN I AM ON VACATION (FOR 15 DAYS IN JUNE) I MAY NOT HAVE POSTS READY TO SCHEDULE FOR WHEN I'M AWAY.
WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO DO?
- Schedule old posts and recycle them hoping they'll look new?
- Schedule tweets on Hootsuite to direct traffic to my site when I'm away?
- Prepare 4 new posts so there are two in each week I'm away?
- Hope for the best and do nothing?