- ► 2014 (19)
- SPACEHIVE 99 CENTS MAY 3 - 10, 2013
- When Your Old Neighborhood Changes
- Spring Diets
- Writing an Essay About a Memorable Character
- Time for Questions about Myths and Nero and Rome a...
- Health Effects and Side Effects of Cinnamon
- Sesame Yogut Cheesecake from Lesley
- COOKING WITH HONEY RECIPES
- The Oxford Comma (Vampire Weekend)
- She Writes with Love - for Katie Jennings
- Fairytale Wedding Story
- NEW XBOX COMING OUT
- SpaceHive Kindle 99 Cents on Amazon May 3 - 10 inc...
- Shop for April Showers on eBay
- Fox News Bashes Canadian Military Site youtube.com...
- Canadian Culture vs American Culture
- CAPTCHA What do you think?
- Modern and Archaic Greek Economy vs American Econo...
- German News Reels
- DO NOT STAND AT MY GRAVE AND WEEP
- Space Oddity Revisited
- REST IN PEACE, STEVE 1968-2012
- INTERVIEW WITH ROY HUFF, AUTHOR OF EVERVILLE: THE ...
- UNDERSTANDING THE STIGMA OF MENTAL ILLNESS
- Alison Can Read Follow Bloggers
- $99 Vacations
- Fireball at Chelyabinsk
- Teen Humor
- SPRING FLOWERS DECORATIONS
- SPRING DIET TIPS
- Things to do April 1
- ▼ April (31)
- ► 2012 (95)
Most Popular Posts
It is my pleasure to welcome author Mari Collier to my blog today. We’ll start out with a few questions. If you choose not to a...
Cheryl Tardif from Imajin Books is publishing my first novel, SpaceHive, in the summer of 2012. It will be in both ebook and trade paperba...
Sandra Miller Sandra Miller is a writer and lives in New York. Two times a year she watches Friends sitcom. She loves salsa. Use...
The Fascinating Eileen Schuh featured today with DISPASSIONATE LIES and other great novels ON SALE FOR A LIMITED TIMEWELCOME Eileen Schuh with me today to my blog. She is both a friend and fellow author, from the boreal forests of St. Paul, Albe...
Memorable Characters Writer's Workshop I went to my first writer's workshop last Saturday, put on by the Canadian Authors'...
Naz Sohni Uppal is the Radio South Asia Friday hostess of a show called Naz at Night that runs from 10 p.m. to midnight on World FM 1...
We all build walls and then we build bridges. Why build walls at all? Yoko Ono left John Lennon for 18 months and encouraged him to mov...
A Millionaire's Christmas by Brian Porter My 5 star review Christmas being less than two months away, and the unfortunate resul...
I'll be in beautiful sunny Vancouver when you read this, taking a long overdue vacation. I'll be back on Thursday, May 24th. Hig...
TODAY we think about romance once again, and the healing properties of love in the face of adversity or error. I gave my review 4 stars. ...
Sunday, April 14, 2013
SPACEHIVE eBook - Mark your calendars for huge 99 cent sale on Kindle May 3 - 10, 2013
FRIENDLY WORKER BEES, ZIBB...
Bizarre interstellar voyage leads to conquest of Earth
- Only 12-year-old Jason Anderson can stop the conquest
- He and his Indian pal Aadab Ali are left alone to stem the swarm of evil
- Can the plains of India withstand the horrific flame death of the War Machine?
- Can the wicked Wasp General Vard destroy Earth in his fury?
- Will anything be left of Jason's mother and will his baby brother survive?
- What will become of Jason and Earth?
- What role does Burma play in peacekeeping?
- Will the baby die of radiation induced leukemia or can science save him?
What role do the following play in SpaceHive's conclusion?
- Brahms's Third Symphony
- The Canadian National Anthem
- Audio from a hockey game
- Jason's new ZipPAD
- His mother's taste in music
- The Bees dance to the Music of the Wings
- Two vulnerabilities - diet and entertainment
Discover something about me (the humble author) on Quinn Barrett's podcast here with WiseBearBooks:
on Hootsuite, Twitter and Facebook
for the big Kindle SpaceHive eBook sale on Amazon May 3 - 10.
|Click here for SpaceHive on Kindle|
Labels:99 cent sale,deals,eBooks on sale,friendly bees,Jason Anderson,Kenna McKinnon,Kindle,Space Hive,YA sci-fi fantasy novel