- ► 2014 (19)
- SPACEHIVE 99 CENTS MAY 3 - 10, 2013
- When Your Old Neighborhood Changes
- Spring Diets
- Writing an Essay About a Memorable Character
- Time for Questions about Myths and Nero and Rome a...
- Health Effects and Side Effects of Cinnamon
- Sesame Yogut Cheesecake from Lesley
- COOKING WITH HONEY RECIPES
- The Oxford Comma (Vampire Weekend)
- She Writes with Love - for Katie Jennings
- Fairytale Wedding Story
- NEW XBOX COMING OUT
- SpaceHive Kindle 99 Cents on Amazon May 3 - 10 inc...
- Shop for April Showers on eBay
- Fox News Bashes Canadian Military Site youtube.com...
- Canadian Culture vs American Culture
- CAPTCHA What do you think?
- Modern and Archaic Greek Economy vs American Econo...
- German News Reels
- DO NOT STAND AT MY GRAVE AND WEEP
- Space Oddity Revisited
- REST IN PEACE, STEVE 1968-2012
- INTERVIEW WITH ROY HUFF, AUTHOR OF EVERVILLE: THE ...
- UNDERSTANDING THE STIGMA OF MENTAL ILLNESS
- Alison Can Read Follow Bloggers
- $99 Vacations
- Fireball at Chelyabinsk
- Teen Humor
- SPRING FLOWERS DECORATIONS
- SPRING DIET TIPS
- Things to do April 1
- ▼ April (31)
- ► 2012 (95)
Most Popular Posts
Cheryl Tardif from Imajin Books is publishing my first novel, SpaceHive, in the summer of 2012. It will be in both ebook and trade paperba...
The Fascinating Eileen Schuh featured today with DISPASSIONATE LIES and other great novels ON SALE FOR A LIMITED TIMEWELCOME Eileen Schuh with me today to my blog. She is both a friend and fellow author, from the boreal forests of St. Paul, Albe...
Sandra Miller Sandra Miller is a writer and lives in New York. Two times a year she watches Friends sitcom. She loves salsa. Use...
Memorable Characters Writer's Workshop I went to my first writer's workshop last Saturday, put on by the Canadian Authors'...
A Millionaire's Christmas by Brian Porter My 5 star review Christmas being less than two months away, and the unfortunate resul...
Let's follow Annie Hansen -- "I do like a strong female lead"...schizophrenic young woman private eye. On Sale for ...
Morgen Bailey biography Based in Northamptonshire, England, Morgen Bailey (“Morgen with an E”) is a prolific blogger, podcaste...
Naz Sohni Uppal is the Radio South Asia Friday hostess of a show called Naz at Night that runs from 10 p.m. to midnight on World FM 1...
India figures large in my sci-fi fantasy novel, SpaceHive, appropr iate for boys and girls 10 - 14 years old and available on Amazon wo...
TODAY we think about romance once again, and the healing properties of love in the face of adversity or error. I gave my review 4 stars. ...
Friday, April 12, 2013
Canadian Sense of Humor vs. American Lack of Sense of Humor
Americans take themselves too seriously
- Americans have no sense of humor but Canadians constantly laugh at themselves and their neighbors. And the world.
- Don't take yourselves so seriously American friends. Loosen up and fly right.
- Don't think we'd be so easy to invade. We burned down your Whitehouse in 1812. hahahahah
- Correction: the British navy burned down your Whitehouse in 1812.
- The Canadians won the war of 1812.
- The Americans won the war of 1812.
- Nobody won.
- They both won.
Video: Aboriginals lost the war
- The First Nations Indians lost the war.
- Nobody else won or lost.
- It's all propoganda.
- But the British burned down your Whitehouse, hahaha
- You owe China and Japan so much money that you can never repay it. Never. Not even the interest.
- Our healthcare system is better than yours.
- However, we can't take handguns into malls.
- Want to compare economies?
- Alberta, Canada is importing foreign workers because we don't have enough workers in the service and retail industries, we don't have enough doctors or nurses, and we don't have enough tradespeople.
Know who our Prime Minister is?
What's his name?
|Is this the PM of Canada?|
|Prime Minister of Canada?|
|Is this the happy face of our PM?|
Who has cuter kittens?
Okay, next time it's bash Canada day. Any suggestions? No, no, no, don't get nasty or arrogant now. We bash gently.
If you like this satirical post you may want to see something more serious on a previous post comparing Greece and the USA.
Or here, bashing the USA and Canada equally.
Labels:American kittens,Canada,Canadian PM,Canadian sense of humor,Canadian vs America,cute kittens,cute videos,political satire,satire,USA culture,war of 1812