- ► 2014 (19)
- ► 2013 (147)
- Backstreet Boys Inspired by Oprah
- IZMAYLOVO FLEA MARKET IN RUSSIA
- Is Justin Bieber Maturing?
- Much of BUY'S Internet Superstore not available in...
- Two greats, Bradbury and Heinlein
- Authors promoting their books - what would you lik...
- Hunger Games and other stories
- Walk the Talk - What are You Wearing this Summer?
- Vote for SpaceHive Music - and WIN a $5 Amazon Gif...
- MICROSOFT'S XBox 360 a "little brainier"
- ▼ June (10)
Most Popular Posts
It is my pleasure to welcome author Mari Collier to my blog today. We’ll start out with a few questions. If you choose not to a...
Cheryl Tardif from Imajin Books is publishing my first novel, SpaceHive, in the summer of 2012. It will be in both ebook and trade paperba...
Sandra Miller Sandra Miller is a writer and lives in New York. Two times a year she watches Friends sitcom. She loves salsa. Use...
The Fascinating Eileen Schuh featured today with DISPASSIONATE LIES and other great novels ON SALE FOR A LIMITED TIMEWELCOME Eileen Schuh with me today to my blog. She is both a friend and fellow author, from the boreal forests of St. Paul, Albe...
Memorable Characters Writer's Workshop I went to my first writer's workshop last Saturday, put on by the Canadian Authors'...
Naz Sohni Uppal is the Radio South Asia Friday hostess of a show called Naz at Night that runs from 10 p.m. to midnight on World FM 1...
We all build walls and then we build bridges. Why build walls at all? Yoko Ono left John Lennon for 18 months and encouraged him to mov...
A Millionaire's Christmas by Brian Porter My 5 star review Christmas being less than two months away, and the unfortunate resul...
I'll be in beautiful sunny Vancouver when you read this, taking a long overdue vacation. I'll be back on Thursday, May 24th. Hig...
TODAY we think about romance once again, and the healing properties of love in the face of adversity or error. I gave my review 4 stars. ...
Saturday, June 9, 2012
"Let your shoes do the talking" is the headline in GQ (Gentlemen's Quarterly), which you dudes should be paying attention to. What do you think of these tips?
- Experiment with color.
- Yellow shoes could make you "look like Donald Duck" so wear simple, dark jeans and shirt with these.
- Florsheim by Duckie Brown for "classic kicks."
- Esquivel - a "wingtip with a sneaker's soul."
- "A pair of checkerboard Vans is as loud as a pair of green saddles."
- Men's Jimmy Choos are in stores, too, from around $700 and up.
Parka and jeans? Cable knit hat? The usual black wool cap? Save that for winter. Right now it's...
What are you wearing this summer? Holidays are just around the corner. Let's hear from you, young adults! First of all forget the Jimmy Choos. $$$$ Right?